MRX - MR eXchange Group
Goal: To support translational research for better clinical outcomes
- To promote technical development of new imaging methods
- To Facilitate collaborations between researchers within UW campuses, across universities, and with Philips MR Research teams
- To serve as a test-site and validate clinical use for novel imaging methods
MRX: How we have worked so far...
- Set up Patching environments
- Request patches from other institutions
- Request raw data from other institutions and Philips test sites
MRX Recent Lectures
Philips Clinical Research Scientists
- Ying Cheng, Ph.D. (SLU)
- Yi Wang, Ph.D. (HSB)
- Paul Kinahan, Ph.D.
- Matt Rielly, Ph.D.
- Peter Martin, Ph.D.