Welcome to the Prospective Research Coordinator program of the Department of Radiology Research Support Core. The purpose of this program is to provide prospective study – research coordination support services to the Radiology faculty with an initial emphasis on our junior faculty. This service is run by a prospective research coordinator with over 5 years of prospective coordinator experience.
Our support services include two types of assistance:
- Research Study Coordination of your complete study (5- 40 % FTE, requires study funding).
- Specific Research Coordination Tasks: no funding is required
- IRB Application preparation (initial applications, renewals, modifications)
- Radiation Safety Application preparation (initial applications and renewals)
- CRBB Application preparation (needed if study visits involve any clinical services)
- Subject recruitment/ Subject consenting
- Study visit scheduling
- Grant budget preparation
- Database development/ Data entry
- Medical Records data mining
- Data safety monitoring plan preparation
- FDA applications
You may contact us in two ways:
- Please contact Ann Wilson at email@example.com with any questions or requests.
- Faculty Support Core Research Coordinator Questionnaire. Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings times are generally flexible and are available any weekday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. We can meet in your office, my office (UWMC – NW040), the HMC – Radiology library or at SLU.